Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Nursery Reveal: Before and After "On Parade" Baby Girl's Room

At my doctor appointment today, it was decided to schedule me for induction tomorrow at 5:00 in the morning! So as I finish up a bunch of things around the house I thought I'd do one more pre-baby post of the nursery, we finally hung the curtains today and are all ready to go!

BEFORE:

AFTER:





Sources:
PB Teen Blue Velvet Blackout Curtains via Ebay
Curtain Rods homemade and spray painted white
Pink acrylic curtain rod finials - PB Teen $1 each on clearance
Changing table - Craiglist
Changing table baskets and liners - garage sale
Side table - Ikea
Rocking chair - wedding gift
Pillows- handmade with Sarah Jane for Michael Miller Children at Play On Parade Fabric
Lamp - family antique with mod podged fabric lampshade
Picture Frame - PB Kids, thrifted
Crib Sheet - Target Circo on clearance
Crib - hand me down
White crib bedding - Ebay

Almost everything for this room was either what I already had or given to us. The only thing we bought specifically for this space was the EMT and brackets for the curtain rods and the curtains. We love how it turned out! Now we just need a baby :) 

Wish me luck ~ until next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!