Thursday, September 15, 2016

Early Fall on the Front Porch {A Few Simple Touches}

Welcome to the beginning of my 2016 Fall Home Tour!





The last two mornings, our family has awoken to thirty degree weather. While the sun is still {thankfully} shining and it is officially turning to Autumn next week, it just felt right to start adding a few rust-colored touches here and there to our home. Here is the front porch- living room and kitchen are next!









Please be sure to check out my following two posts to see the rest of the Fall Home Tour!

Linking to: http://www.thriftydecorchick.com/2016/10/october-before-and-after-projects-link.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!