Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Teacher Appreciation Door Ideas

Teacher Appreciation is next week. I was asked to make some door posters for the staff at my kids' school. The school provided the poster board and black cardstock and I came up with the ideas (with the help of Pinterest). My friend has a Cricut machine and cut all the letters and designs and I glued them on. They turned out soo cute! The reason we did poster board and not the full door size paper is because the fire marshall said it was against fire code. So if that is true, I just wanted to pass that important information along. Personally, I think doing it on poster board instead of the full door was a huge benefit for my time and was much easier to make and transport to the school. We did 14 posters in all.
Happy Teacher Appreciation Week to all teachers out there!




No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!