Thursday, August 16, 2018

Our Rental Living Room {Before and After}

We sold our ranch house and have chosen to live in a cute little rental for now. Nationwide, it seems to be a great time to sell, but not to buy. Our ranch house was too big! And had too many issues that we didn't want to put money into. It felt right and it sold fairly quickly and painlessly.

So here we are with the living room BEFORE:

We bought a new smaller sofa from Ashley Furniture here in town after we sold our sectional. We already had the TV stand, TV and clock. The floors are loud and uncomfortable so I searched online until I found the perfect rug and pillows.


And here is the living room AFTER:








I still would like to find some nice artwork for that wall. For now I just threw up a family picture.
I found the pillows at Gordman's and Pottery Barn, the blanket is old from a Pottery Barn outlet, the pots and faux plants and books I already had. Overall I think it turned out great, especially since I had never seen the rug in person, just took a chance on Home Depot online and we ended up loving it!

Well I'm off to try and enjoy the last few weeks of summer before the kids go back to school!
~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!