Saturday, May 29, 2010

Latest Project: Baby Boy Quilt


I have had a picture of Pottery Barn Kids' Tahoe quilt in my idea book for years. (This picture is all I could find online). I have been saving my husband's old flannel shirts, a pair of khaki chino's, etc especially for this quilt. Now that we are finally expecting a boy, I have gotten out my pictures, my sewing machine, gone to the craft store a couple times and cut into the fabric. So far, it is looking great and very similar to the original. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. What you are pregnant??!!! Or wait...have you already had the baby? You totally need to get on FB so you can keep everyone updated! :) When are you due? We are crossing our fingers for a girl this time around. :)

    ReplyDelete

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!