Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Pinwheel Wreath

Karen made another cute pinwheel wreath, this time for Halloween. She gave us a rundown of the specific products she used if you would like to make this same one. Click on this post to see the original with directions and you can use any paper you like! The possibilities are endless.

Karen writes:
I used black foam core board from the dollar store. I got (3) 11.5" x 1" wreaths out of each board. The paper came from paper cottage. Used my 40% coupon and picked up Black Brads from Hobby Lobby. 

The ghost/polka dot was by Pebbles  751328 Ghost Ln.

The dots and numbers was by Pebbles751330 Witchy Ln.

The word paper was by BazzillBasics Hallowords 303998










Super cute! Thanks Karen. What Halloween crafts have you made lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!