Monday, November 5, 2012

VOTE! And check out this interesting quiz to help you decide...

I found this neat online quiz you can take to help you decide, or just give you a better idea of what the candidates believe on the issues, or which side you're really on! It was a good insight into my thoughts on political issues and left me and my husband feeling satisfied with our decisions. There were several questions that I answered with more than just a "yes" or "no". And it was not suprising but very interesting that my results showed that I was not 100% one way or the other but a big percentage of one party, some of another, and even some of a few more! And that I sided with one candidate on some issues, but with the others on different issues.
So if you haven't voted yet, or even if you have, go take this quiz- you won't regret it! Especially since voting is such an important responsibility and maybe this will help you.
Take the quiz HERE
Have you voted yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!