Thursday, September 19, 2013

I love Target. Now I love it even more. {Do you know about the Target Redcard?}

REDcard credit card and debit card





This post is dedicated to my awesome S-I-L, Karen who let me in on a little not-so-secret secret that had I been paying attention the last several years, I would have figured this out already and made my life a lot easier.
SO, have you heard about the Target Redcard? I'm sure you've seen it everywhere online or at the store, but do you KNOW about it? You can apply for a target debit or credit card. I prefer the debit so you don't have to open another credit card. You can apply in store or online. I did it online, printed an application and mailed it in. A couple weeks later, voila! I have a cute little Redcard in my hot little hand. It entitles you to an extra 5% off your purchases and free shipping, NO minimum order. Sa-weet! THAT's what I'm talking about.
Anyway. You should check it out :)
(I was in no way paid for this post, It's all my opinion, and I just love Target :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!