Sunday, December 15, 2013

DIY Wood NOEL Letters with Berry Wreath {Quick, No Cost Project}

Last week while I was checking out some Christmas home tours through blogland, I came across these cute NOEL letters and I thought "hey I could do that with some old ones I have!" So this was my inspiration which you can see by going HERE:

DIY "Noel" display from The Chronicles of Home

Now my letters are small but it was fun to make them "new" again.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I used dark and light burlap and scrapbook paper, white paint, elmers glue and the berry stem all things I had on hand so I spent zero money (woot!)



Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!