Sunday, January 12, 2014

January Teacher Appreciation "Chappy New Year!"

While I was "in town," I was able to visit Target and I scored on some great clearance items I had in mind for Teacher Appreciation. I was inspired by a pin I saw on pinterest that said "Merry Kiss-mass and Chappy New Year" with chapstick. 
I found these cute pocket calendars for 50 cents a piece in the Target dollar spot and packages of Lipsmackers in the clearance Christmas stocking stuffers section. Then I just purchased some $1 ribbon and printed up a tag:

Have a “CHAPPY” New Year!
We hope your 2014 is “LIPSMACKER” good!


...and tied it all together! I think they turned out super cute!









No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!