Monday, June 2, 2014

June Teacher/Principal Appreciation {Picture Perfect Movie Tickets}


For this end-of-school-year teacher/principal appreciation, I was asked to come up with something special for a teacher who is retiring and our principal who is leaving for another school. I bought movie theater tickets with drinks and popcorn gift cerificates. I designed a simple "movie ticket" in Word, printed them on cardstock and cut out the sides with half a circle punch and glued to a simple envelope and put the certificates inside. A great way to say thank you and all ready for a fun summer movie night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!