Friday, July 25, 2014

The Friday Four Roundup {2}

I can't believe it's Friday already and then we will be heading into the last week of July! Here are a couple things I've been enjoying this week:

1. My husband and I are cracking down on our carb, dairy, and sugar consumption. Every dinner this week has had very little or no carbs. I have already tried several new recipes, including tonight I made these two-ingredient pancakes; just eggs and bananas, they were amazing! I couldn't believe we were eating pancakes with NO flour! The recipe I followed is found {here}.


2. Speaking of food, one of my favorite stores for kitchen supplies, Williams-Sonoma is having 75% of all their clearance plus free shipping. You know what that means? Good deals on their Summer stuff AND everyone's getting ready to bring out the FALL stuff, my favorite! {yay!} I am in desperate need of some new kitchen towels and have been debating about getting a pack of their signature stripe ones, in the summer "clearance" colors, of course. I know they are pretty good quality. Anyone have experience with them?

3. I am enjoying using this little candle I picked up at Target last month. It is a light summer scent, not too strong and very lovely. You can see their entire line of Illume candles {here}.


4. And lastly, we are getting ready to do two days of Pioneer Days out here. Parades, rodeos, races, food, and lots of fun. This will actually be my first time attending here so I am excited to see what's on the schedule!
Have a fabulous weekend!
~Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!