Friday, December 19, 2014

Some Grainy Nighttime Pictures of the Kids Christmas Bedrooms :)

Big Girls' Room: 


During Thanksgiving break, the kids and their cousins spent a good 2-3 days making perler bead ornaments for their trees. It was the perfect craft to keep them busy and they turned out so cute!


Boy Room:


I bought this adorable Riley Blake Christmas fabric from fabric.com on sale and whipped up four pillow cases for the kids. They are so cute and the kids knew Christmas was really coming when I put up their trees and out their new Christmas pillowcases on!



Christmas break has officially begun! And don't let these pictures fool you- the rooms are clean but we literally spent the entire day -HOURS!- up until dinner time cleaning. I told them they had to clean and go through their junk or Santa wouldn't bring them new toys (!) And that if they did it today, then we could enjoy the rest of vacation! (Does that make me a good mom, or a lame one?! Ha!)
Have a great weekend, we are hoping to make candy houses by day and to party white elephant style by night. Only 6 more sleeps 'till Christmas!

~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!