Friday, March 2, 2018

Sooo Lucky!!

Happy March!


We’re not huge St. Patrick’s Day celebrators but I’ve got some cute decor that I love to put out for a few weeks. Maybe it’s because that means it’s a little bit closer to Spring :)


We don’t have a naughty leprechaun that comes to our house, but we do like to wear green to prevent pinching and we love the traditional corned beef and cabbage for dinner. I just put it all in the croc pot- super easy and delicious!


Aren’t these hydrangeas gorgeous? My husband bought these for my daughters’ 11th birthday last week. Her favorite color is purple.





I am still working on my headboard, hopefully I will get it done this weekend. I still can’t decide whether to paint it or stain it. Have a wonderful weekend and a Happy St. Patrick’s Day! ~ Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!