Monday, June 4, 2012

What I've been up to {summer 2012 has officially started!}

Memorial Day BBQ and Bday Party for the hubby (Thanks to all the 30+ friends and fam for coming and making it special!)

New lovely pillows for the sofa in Waverly's Lattice Lagoon. {LOVE} Trying to incorporate more CoLoR and I am loving this! Especially for summer. Really feeling a need for some sand and starfish to go with it!

Happy Bday to a wonderful Mother in Law and thanks so much to wonderful sis in law for the most yummy quiche brunch I've ever had and fun times shopping at H&M and Pottery Barn for much needed retail therapy!

And happy, happy birthday to Big Grandpa and thanks to my awesome in-laws for always willing to get the party started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!