Monday, July 2, 2012

Owl and Cherry Blossom Themed Baby Shower {lots of pictures!}

I had the opportunity to throw a baby shower for my sister-in-law. Here is a picture journal of all the things I put together. It was a success and I had so much fun doing it!

The Invitations
Handmade cards and envelopes.






The Decorations
Here is the beginning of the diaper wreath. My sweet mother in law also found a ton of little owls, owl ribbon, cherry blossom stems, fabric, and dishes for the shower.



The Party Favors
I made Owl Cupcakes (using snack size oreos and reeses pieces) then placed them in clear plastic cups with cellophane and topped with handmade tags.





The Table Spread
I forgot to get a close up (darn!) of the popcorn bags I made (seen here in the top right hand corner). I made pink white chocolate popcorn and put it in bags that said "Ready to Pop!"



The finished and hung decorations.





The banner. You can see the tutorial for this here. I found the owl templates on Pinterest and I just printed, cut and glued the letters.



2 comments:

  1. Best baby shower ever! Thank you to my wonderful sister-in-law!!! Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!