Friday, September 28, 2012

October Decor 2012: Fall Mantle {Part 2}

Here is an overall view from one side of the living room. I decided to take down the wreath hanging from the curtain rod since we took down the awnings outside and now you could see the backside of the wreath from the window and it bothered me. I also covered my fun blue summer throw pillows with my favorite brown buffalo check pillow covers I got off ebay last year. You can see what the living room looked like last summer HERE. I did move a few side tables and baskets around too.

Fall is definitely my favorite time of year and I think my mantle is my favorite this season. The wall vases, mantle shelf, and candles are all from Pottery Barn either clearanced or garage sales. The branches and pumpkin bunch I got years ago from Wishing Well, the sign I made last year, the acorn was Kohl's clearance, the urn was from Anthropologie, the W was Hobby Lobby on sale and the leaf garland was from the Dollar Tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!