Friday, September 28, 2012

October Decor: Happy Fall 2012 {Part 1}

Computer problems again so I can only post 5 pictures at a time from my iphone (lame, I know).

I love how my early Fall decorations turned out! Everything is from what I already had except these new lovely pots and mums from Ace. I'm hoping they'll last through Thanksgiving! I am loving my front porch- we removed the screen door and old planter boxes from the previous house owners. I also bought I new front door mat from Hobby Lobby this Summer and it all really made a difference! Now we are thinking about painting the front door, house numbers, and light. (And exterior paint but that's crazy right now ha ha)

Here is my entry table. Fall branches from Hobby Lobby. You can see how I made my burlap ghost last year HERE.

Pumpins I made last year from beams and railroad ties.

My coffee filter wreath, countdown blocks, and burlap Autumn banner I whipped up with scissors and paint. I added fall berries to my topiaries. The crow was from the Dollar Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!