Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Quick Baby Sewing Project: Car Seat Cover

Just wanted to pop in quickly to say hello and show off these super cute fabrics my sister in law Karen and I picked out for a car seat cover for the babe.


APT4-1- Candy Carnival Fabric


APT4-15- Pink Scroll Fabric

They are called Candy Carnival and Pink Scroll from Hobby Lobby.

It will be something like this:


source, also the link to this Car Seat Cover Tutorial


They didn't really have these with my first two girls, and I didn't get one with the last baby. So exciting to have all these pretty little things for baby girl and so grateful for all the crafty women in my family!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!