Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Kate Spade - Affordable! Home Collection at Bed Bath and Beyond

When I came across this today, it was just too cute not to share! Kate Spade at Bed Bath and Beyond? What?! Why am I just now finding this out! Check out my favorite picks:
kate spade new york Crown Point Picture Frames
Crown Point Picture Frames

kate spade new york Larabee Dot Bath Towels, 100% Cotton
Larabee Dot Bath Towels


kate spade new york Spring Street Duvet Cover Set, 100% Cotton - Cream
Spring Street Duvet Cover

kate spade Candy Shop Bath Towels, 100% Cotton
Candy Shop Bath Towels

kate spade new york Larabee Road Platinum™ Tidbit Plates - Set of 4
Larabee Road Platinum Tidbit Plates

kate spade new york Larabee Dot™ Crystal 10" Cylinder Vase
Larabee Dot Crystal Cylinder Vase

kate spade new york Cypress Point™ Dinnerware
Cypress Point Dinnerware

Now, if they just had some fabulous shoes and bags I could use that 20% coupon on... :)

To view the entire collection go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!