Monday, August 25, 2014

August Teacher Appreciation {Back to School Survival Kit}

It's Back to School time, and that means back to my Teacher Appreciation projects.

I got all the supplies at Walmart, in their back to school section. These pencil cases were 47 cents! I also picked up push pins, rubber bands, paper clips, and of course, chocolate.

I found the back to school survival kit printable tag {here}.

On the back of the tags I typed this:
This survival kit contains:
rubber bands, pins and paper clips
to help you “keep it together.”
In case of emergency:
break open chocolate.

Welcome back!

F R O M  T H E  P T O

And this is how it turned out:

Welcome back to school! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!