Monday, November 30, 2015

Winter Chalkboard & Coffee Filter Garland {Super Quick & Free Project!}



Thanksgiving's over and the kids are asking when we are going to put the Christmas tree up already! I love fall decor but there's no denying I am fighting the inevitable. Not that I don't love that Christmas-sy feeling too, but I'm not quite ready for the tree. The neighbors have put up their lights and it definitely looks more like a winter wonderland outside instead of a fall hayride. So this morning I took less than 5 minutes to make it feel like it's beginning to look a little like Christmas around here. Happy "Cyber Monday" ! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.



No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!