Tuesday, March 7, 2017

A Purple Parisian Birthday Party Part 1:Decorations

My daughter requested a purple, black and white birthday party. Using what I had on hand and a few things I found on a quick trip to a few stores, this is what we came up with. The name of the game is simple, folks!





Sources: 
Streamers, balloons, purple plates, chevron candle- Walmart
Metal Eiffel towers- old
Paris Box, purple cardstock, fluer de lis ribbon- Michael's
Purple eiffel towers- Christmas ornaments from Family Dollar clearance
French girl cake topper- Handmade by me
Cake stands- old, Williams Sonoma
Polka dot tablecloth- Handmade by me using 2 yards of fabric
Paris napkins- old, Marhsalls
Banner- free printable from Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!