Monday, March 26, 2012

Pinned and tried: Meatloaf

I am starting a new category for things I've done from my pins on Pinterest. (You can follow me on Pinterest here:http://m.pinterest.com/rebeccasroundup/)
This one was dividing your meatloaf into small muffin tin size portions with the claim that it will only take 15 minutes. So I decided to try it. I made my tried and true family favorite meatloaf recipe (see below) and used my ice cream scoop to put them in the correct portions.
The bad news is that it did not take 15 minutes, the good news is that it took 25 minutes which is still a third of the time it would normally take for the loaf. Woot-woot!
Meatloaf Recipe:
1 lb hamburger or ground turkey (I used gr turkey this time)
Ketchup as desired (I eyeball about 1/3 cup)
1 egg
1/4 cup chopped onion or 1-2 TB dried onions)
1/8 ts pepper
2/3 cup bread crumbs
1/4 ts garlic salt
Mix well (I use a plastic disposable glove). And cook at 400'
Can easily be doubled.
Serve with ketchup. Yum!








No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!