Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Blocks {part two of Reversible Lucky Blocks Tutorial}

To see the tutorial for these blocks, just check out my previous post! If you've already done the other sides, then just finish by adding your paper, mod podge, and Spring vinyl to the reverse side and your done!
I absolutely love how these turned out! I cant wait to display them with some nice green topiaries and a jar of lemons or a sweet little bird and coordinating eggs.
You could also do the word "Easter." We chose "spring" because it works all season long. And since the papers coordinate on both sides, it wont be difficult to switch them within our decor for March and April.
Check back soon for one more St. Patty's day wood project, because I just can't get enough of these cute blocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!