Wednesday, May 23, 2012

DIY Fabric Baby Burp Cloths

Our family has been blessed recently with not only a new wonderful sister-in-law (and one who is CRAFTY too!), but with a little niece on the way! We are so excited. So this SIL, Nicole, sent me these pictures of burp cloths she made and they were so cute I asked if I could post them on my blog. Thanks, Nicole!!!

She was first inspired by some cute cloths she saw on Pinterest like these HERE.
DIY Burp Cloths

 Then she picked out 5 different fabrics from Jo-Ann that were all on sale. She wanted to make two of each pattern.

Nicole purchased her burp cloths from Burlington Coat Factory (who knew?!) in a 10 pack for $12. That's $7 cheaper than Babies R us, woot, woot!
She brought them home and ironed them all out...

Then cut...

Then sewed.

Here is the first one all finished and cute!

And here are all the finished burp cloths. They turned out so great! It took less than 2 hours for this project. I think it was totally worth it!

Way to go Nicole, and thanks so much for sharing your project with us!
Sewing for baby girls is just FUN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!