Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valetine's Day 2013 and technical difficulties

Hello, everyone and happy LOVE day! Yes, I know it's been awhile. My awesome computer that I download all my photos on has been confiscated by the husband for his work. When someone downloaded some business programs for some reason my photo app got deleted. Now I can't download my photos and I'm too mad to pay $15 to get the app again that came free with the computer. Then, my iphone has decided that it will not allow me to send emails from my phone so posting that way is not an option like in the past and no one can figure that one out. SO, for today, we'll have to settle for some good ol' fashioned cuttin and pastin here for some pretty Valentine's eye candy.

These are my favorite Valentine's pins. Please click on the link for my Pinterest account to see the original source of these pins on my Holiday board.

You could easily make these Valentine bookmarks with her template and some scrap fabric or paper for no cost.
Love these simple fabric heart necklaces for the kiddos.
DIY Heart Necklace

This is the idea I used for my own chalkboard in the living room this holiday. (Wish I could show a pic!)
Be my Valentine #Chalkboard #Printable via Nest of Posies

Cute kid craft.
Cute Valentine's Ring!

Arglye design adds fresh style this holiday.
Mine for the Making: Heart Argyle Valentine's Wreath {tutorial}

Save up some TP rolls for inexspensive valentines.
Paper tube owl valentines! @KelseeDyess

Easy paper garland.
Simple Valentines Banner

Love this personalized candy heart banner - maybe next year???
Super cute conversation hearts with family names painted on them.

Simple and cheap.
Awesome Idea for valentines day

Cheap but time consuming yet a good craft to keep em busy.
Valentine.

Speiciman art with paper scraps, how simple and cute is that?
valentine craft idea

XO garland!
Cute for Valentine's Day... can add hearts too

Just shape the dough into scrolly (is that a word?) hearts!
Cute for Valentine's morning!  ....simple canned cinnamon rolls.

Felt decorative balls.
Valentine crafts

Another super cheap cutie!
crepe paper

More garland! I've seen this done with felt too.
Heart Banner, fun!

Make sure you CHECK OUT Karen's tutorial on how to make these Pottery Barn kids Valentine Envelope chairbackers.
oversized felt valentine envelope

Pretty.
3-d paper hearts

Simple.
Felt hearts- Valentine Tree? So simple to make,low/no cost.

I need some big, fabric covered cardboard letters in my life.
Valentine Mantel | Positively Splendid {Crafts, Sewing, Recipes and Home Decor}
Hope you enjoyed! Have a happy day and make sure you tell your peeps you love them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!