Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Quick, Easy and Cheap Kids Valentine's Party Beverage


We're getting ready for Valentine's Day around here and that means cards, candy, and goodies for school parties. Since I have a daughter who is allergic to red food dye and a diabetic husband, we don't do a ton of junk/candy/red punch type stuff so I'm always happy to volunteer to bring a case of water bottles for the kids' classes. Kids think it's cool to have their own water bottles and I'm a firm believer of   a good dose of water to flush all that junk out. So I bought two cases of water bottles which were on sale for about $2.67 or something and printed up some "labels." 
You can easily do this on an 8 1/2x11" sheet, they fit perfectly around the bottles. I just did black and white; I didn't have time for fancy.


Cut labels in strips, tape them on, and you're good to go!

I hope you have a love- filled Valentine's day and a great President's Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!