Friday, April 18, 2014

Late Night Crafting and a bit of Easter Decor

Kids are in bed, husband's at a meeting, two nights before Easter, what better to do than some late night crafting! I made this little burlap banner tonight with some burlap scraps, ribbon, letter stencils, white paint and hot glue. {Inspiration from here.}


I thought I'd share it with you and show a few pics of our Easter decor before the holiday is over! Just some super simple quick pictures....

I got this chalkboard idea {from Dear Lillie Blog}


Here is our Easter tree that the kids decorate. As I took this picture I thought it looked more like a "minimalist Easter tree", kinda boring. It needs the grass and village all around it... maybe when the kids are older. 

{The coffee table tray} filled with kids Easter books and my tulips from Hobby Lobby.

And I just couldn't resist this cute shot of our Velveteen Rabbit who keeps{ our comfy chair }cozy.

We are headed to an Easter Egg hunt tomorrow morning! Watch out for that crazy bunny! Have a very Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!