Wednesday, April 2, 2014

We Are In Love With These Healthy Cookies! {Pinned and Tried: Guilt Free Oatmeal Cookies}

I pinned this recipe last week and have really been wanting homemade healthy snacks so I tried it out today. These are not "no bake" but they are just as easy and require no fancy equipment. I just used a fork to mash the bananas and mixed everything by hand with a bowl and spatula. The only thing I would add to the recipe is to mention to flatten them a little since they don't spread. (I always use my cookie scoop, thus the "mound" shape). Also I used a random bag of leftover white chips instead of chocolate or raisins.

So here it is:
Guilt Free Oatmeal Cookies
made with bananas and applesauce, no butter, sugar, flour or eggs.

3 ripe bananas, 1/3 c applesauce, 2 c oats, 3 tb milk, 1tsp vanilla, 1tsp cinnamon, 1/2 c raisins or choc chips.
Preheat oven to 360', combine all ingredients well, put on greased cookie sheet, bake 15-20 min. Made 2 dozen.




And just to prove their goodness, here are a few shots of us stuffing our faces with them!




original recipe found here:
http://www.favfamilyrecipes.com/2014/01/guilt-free-oatmeal-cookies.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!