Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Can Make that: Pottery Barn Black & White Prints

Framed Vintage Black & White PrintsIn my early summer Pottery Barn Bed and Bath catalog, I saw these "Vintage Black & White Prints" for sale. "We love the finely detailed images found in Victorian newspaper ads. Here, we highlight their artistry by presenting each as a framed print. Hardwood frames are painted black. Large print set includes bowler hat, purse. Medium print set includes top hat, boot. Small print set includes pocket watch, key, bumble bee." Prices are $99 and $49. R e a l l y?
Oh, look! Two seconds on The Graphics Fairy finding images and a couple minutes spray painting some old frames black and BOOM. Here's my own set of vintage black and white prints for free.
Thank you very much.
This would be the "small print set":

pocketwatch-clipart-graphicsfairy006b.jpg

[1abeesgfairy003.jpg]


No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!