Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I LOVE: this little black dress

Wanna see my new party dress?
With the help of my awesome sister in law, we located this awesome perfect dress for a mere $7.50. That's right seven dollars and fifty cents. Um, yes. Please
So excited to wear it!

For this look, I paired DownEast Basics’ Little Black Dress with a Gold Chain Fireball Necklace from Charlotte Russe, a Hobo International Double Frame Patent Clutch from Nordstrom, and some Michael Antonio Keme Pumps from Piperlime.

For this look, I paired DownEast Basics’ Little Black Dress with a Coverlet Cuff from Anthroplogie, Gentle Souls Bay Leaf flats from Piperlime, and a simple Ficcare ‘Glittery’ Double Arch Headband from Nordstrom (which I think would look amazing with an up-do).

And Last but not least… holiday party look number three! For this look, I paired DownEast Basics’ Little Black Dress with aTriple Mesh Bangle Set from Charlotte Russe, SPANX “Birdseye” patterned High End Tights from Bloomingdale’s, and some absolutely beautiful Valentino Side-Bow Patent Leather Pumps form Saks Fifth Avenue (yes, I realize no one can afford $695 pumps, but they are gorgeous nonetheless).

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!! I love how they styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and wonderful collection of women accessories. How nice are the accessories are! Everyone should prefer from your wish list. You have a wonderful collection of fall shoes, jewelry and black dress.


    ReplyDelete

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!