Sunday, November 6, 2011

Product Review: Wet n' Wild blue nail polish

Did you know that blue nail polish is a major trend for 2011? I am usually a deep purple, red, or pink girl. But when I read about everyone's blue crush this year, I couldn't wait to get my hands on a great turquoise color. I have a lot of turquoise in my wardrobe as well as dark green, orange and brown for fall which are fantastic complimentary colors. So I found a fun little bottle of Wet n' Wild wild shine nail color in Bijou Blue for a buck.
I did have to do at least 3 good coats to get the level of intensity I wanted and next time I might go 4, but being usually bright nail- color shy, I must say I was happy with the results. The best part? It's a fun color that my little girls can wear too :)
Have you found any must- have nail colors for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!