Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Happy New Year! Roundup of 2017’s Most Popular Posts

Happy 2018, dear readers! 

I thought I would start off the new year with a review of my most popular blog posts. With almost 151,000 views of my blog over eight years (no big deal to some bloggers but exciting for me), some posts deserve reviewing. 

All of the most popular posts have mostly stayed the same yet there's still new traffic coming to those good old posts. However, there was a new popular post- read on to find out which one! Clicking on the links below will take you to the original posts and tutorials.


And drumroll please...... a new popular post:


Here's to another great year and many more blog posts that I hope you enjoy and inspire you.
~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!