Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Easter Decor 2011

This time of year, these are like baskets of flip-flops at the beach: plenty of bunny ears for everyone!
Thrift store egg candles on my silver PB candlesticks. I need to add some moss around them.
A great garage sale find to match all my white dishes in the china hutch.
A Goodwill find: bag o' nests and twigs for $2.
The rabbit is another garage sale find. I love his vintage country look.
Make sure you go green and recycle all those plastic eggs! They make fun instrument shakers for kids, or glue to a wreath or topiary or just save for next year!

My PBkids look-alike baskets I got with my 40% off at JoAnn. The blue one I got at Target this year in the dollar spot. The best part that I was looking for was the fold down handles for easy stacking and storage.
Another cutie from Target (last year??) and a new tradition< leaving carrots for the Easter bunny!
Love these fresh flowers from an adoring husband :)
Love these vintage chickees!
My tile frame I change out every month.
Just had to take a pic of this pretty spring bird. He sits atop my wire plate holder in my kitchen.

Happy Easter Rebecca's Roundup style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!