Friday, April 1, 2011

Jewelry: Organized!





I love these! This is a guest post from my sister in law. Says Karen:

I have too much jewelry. Well not too much, just not enough space to hold it all.
Enter 2 cork bulletin boards $4 from my favorite thrift store.
Paint the frames black. Don't Worry about the cork, it will be covered.
My S-I-L is always telling me to go simple and try for clean lines. Hello this 100% un-dyed natural cotton does the perfect job. Walmart $2.00. Using the most versatile tool in my house, (my Pampered Chef scraper) I tucked the fabric under the frame.
Not only do I love looking at all my jewelry now, so does everyone else. My little girls, my hubby. It is some perfect wall art and super organized.

Thanks, Karen!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! i love bulletin boards they are so useful for so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how organized it is. It looks so chic.

    http://louboutinsinlalaland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!