Thursday, April 21, 2011

Quick Craft: Recycled Plastic Eggs


I took four extra large plastic Easter eggs....

#1 got some twine hot glued to it...

#2 got some moss hot glued to it...

#'s 3 & 4 got wrapped with pretty ribbon scraps and hot glued with leftover silk flowers...

Can you find the 2 "natural" eggs in my centerpiece?

And I printed up a little quote for the "faux" flower eggs to give as gifts. Here is the word block:

This Easter egg is hollow
like they found the tomb
because He has risen
for me and for you.
Matthew 28:6

Not a bad egg, eh?
I love recycling and making stuff with zero cost!

1 comment:

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!