Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Home Decor Inspiration: PB Living Room

Pottery Barn Architectural Salvage Lighting
Ever since I saw this picture in my PB catalog, I dog-eared it, then ripped it out, then added it to my idea book. I am so in love. I love everything about this room. For starters, my couch is the same color and style. If I could just start from there and then get about a thousand dollars to finish the rest, that'd be awesome!
I love the home sentiment pillow and script pillow covers for their neutral tones and lovely character. I love the wide windows and light. I love the architectural wood lamps and pillow holders. They add so much texture and warmth. Even the flowers, candles, table, etc, etc... love.it.all.

What inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!