Saturday, July 23, 2011

Product Review: OPI & Loreal

My first review is of OPI's nail laquer in "at first sight." It is a nice nude color that gives your nail a naturally polished look for those quieter fashion moods. The thing I love about all OPI nail laquers is that they are good quality, thick and last for days. They have a zillion colors so it's easy to find one to match your mood! I love having a more subtle color on my fingernails and a more bright color on my toenails.
I would give this particular color a 4 out of 5.



Next up, on my continuing search for the perfect mascara, I tried Loreal's Voluminous Mascara in black with the curved brush. I am not so happy with this one. It looks clumpy, it leaves residue even after I wash my face, and I try to apply a ton of layers and it still doesn't give me the fullness I want.
On the plus side it is found at most stores and it is on the cheaper price range. I would give this a 2 out of 5.
So the search continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!