Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Interior Design: Entry Way ideas

Camden Reclaimed Wood Console Table
Tanner Occasional Console Table with Glass Top
Ananda Serving Table



Sonoma Console
Metal Chairs Flanking Table in Living Room
I was asked for some advice for an entry way design. What is wanted is a console table at the bottom of the stairs, with a place to sit down while putting on shoes, and a mirror. My suggestion was to have two chairs flanking the table. In researching ideas, I found a few other good ideas as well: a pull out seat that can be tucked under the table, or just one great chair to complement the space. I think these pictures give lots of great ideas! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!