Thursday, January 12, 2012

Coffee Filter Wreath Party!

My friends and I decided to get together to make the Coffee Filter Wreath. Last time I made a round white one, which I love, and this time to be different I made a square brown one.
I asked my friends ahead of time if they wanted round or square. I cut the forms from cardboard and wrapped them with white crepe paper just to cover the raw edges and make them look nicer in case you could see them under the filters. Then I showwd them how to make them and we had a great time doing it!
They chose red and pink ribbon for Valentine's Day and they turned out so cute!
To see my original Coffee Filter Wreath and directions, go here http://rebeccasroundup.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-take-on-coffee-filter-wreath.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!