Monday, February 20, 2012

DIY earrings

Do you remember the set of earrings I got for super cheap here: http://www.rebeccasroundup.blogspot.com/2011/12/after-christmas-sales-how-to-make-your.html
Well in that set there was a pair of empty studs (the gems had fallen out). The other day I was wearing a brown top that had sort of antique bronze colored buttons. I didnt want to wear gold of silver because they clashed and I decided I needed some brown colored earrings.
I took the empty studs, found just a tiny scrap of brown satin cord and with my hot glue gun went to work making little "rosettes". It worked great! And of course, didn't cost me a thing :)
Whatd'ya think? Have you ever made earrings before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!