Thursday, February 16, 2012

Product Review: I Have Found It! {Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes/ awesome mascara!!!}

So if you follow my blog, you know abouty quest to find the perfect mascara after they took my precious away. I wrote about it here http://www.rebeccasroundup.blogspot.com/2010/07/so-bummed-no-more-max-factor-need-help.html
and here
http://www.rebeccasroundup.blogspot.com/2011/07/product-review-opi-loreal.html
After using the Loreal Voluminous I started liking it more because it got less clumpy. It did a good job and was a good price. When I ran out I decided to take it a step further and find out if what J-Lo claimed on the Loreal commercials was really true.
Holy. Lashes. LOVE it. I am so excited I have finally found an awesome mascara! It's all true!!!! Not only do they make my lashes look amazing, I can build my coverage from casual to dramatic as much as I want and the brush is crazy- it's like a ton of tiny needles that run through and separate each lash for incredible definition and make them look almost false. ( did anyone else use needles to separate their lashes as a teenager? Or was it just crazy me? My mom told me that tip by the way, so its not just me!)
This is an affordable, drug store product that you can buy with coupons or discounts which is even better.
I highly recommend this mascara. I give it 5 out of 5 and I am so happy to say my quest is finally over!!!
Has anyone else used this product? What mascara do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!