Friday, December 30, 2011

Trends for 2012

According to my own online research, this is what I found for the hottest upcoming trends this year!
Spring Fashion: birds, pastels, baroque flourishes, drop waist, deep sea, digital imaging, matte satin, and abstract art.
Home: the color "tangerine tango," building green, warm wood furniture, textured upholstery, decorative wall murals, reclaimed wood, woven & knotted rugs, and second-hand decorating.
Beauty: luxury natural products, keratin treatments for sleek hair, magnetic nail polish for marbelized effect, and customized skin care for lifestyle instead of age or skin-type.
And my own predictions for Handmade/crafts: elaborate cupcakes, and even more handmade scarves, cowls, and jewelry.
Looking forward to 2012 and a Happy New Year to you!
~ Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!