Thursday, October 1, 2009

MY FAVORITE COSTUMES THIS YEAR





If I had $100 to waste this year for halloween, I would buy my husband and I the GI JOE costumes from this year's movie of Duke and the Baroness. We saw this movie together on one of our date nights and loved it. I love how all the "old school" stuff we enjoyed as kids is coming back and we can still enjoy it as adults. So when I saw these in a flyer in the mail for halloween cotumes, I immediately fell in love. While I don't have $100, it's still fun to think about!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!