Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Know what I love about November? It's still FALL...
And you can still decorate with all the lovely pumpkins from October :)
INSPIRATION: pie from Williams-Sonoma catalog....
And my lovely Pottery Barn Thanksgiving 2009 catalog. I actually let out a audible happy sigh when I got this in the mail.
My beautiful Turkey plate I got on Pottery Barn clearance. I call him "Tom."
Also in the China Hutch-- just traded out the candy for raffia and leaves- quick change! And my super cute pots from my sis in law.
Need a free and easy arrangement idea? Sticks from the backyard! (Notice the AUTHENTIC leaves left on the twig. LOL)
And for the kiddos.
Happy November everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! Aww those post look so cute like that! I have my own Tom (POttery BArn clearance woot woot!) I need a stand for mine, he looks cute like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved my PB catalog too! I actually just finished tearing it up today. It was beautiful wasn't it? I love the place card holders on the front table. I'm actually going to do it for Thanksgiving. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!