Friday, November 6, 2009

SMART & "SNEAKY" STORAGE

Do you live in a small space like me? Or does your "linen closet" look like this? Wall to wall stuffed to the brim with blankets, etc...

Here is a king size pillow sham. A lovely little number I got from Ballard Designs a long time ago. This thing is huge. So I decided to create some SMART STORAGE with it!
I put all our sheets and pillow cases for the bed in here. Sneaky, eh?
Just fold the sheet and it sits nicely in there.
Then zip it up.......
And no one will ever know! An added bonus: The sham is stuffed and it looks better that way!

2 comments:

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!