Monday, November 23, 2009

AN OLD-FASHIONED THANKSGIVING

I just watched a movie I had never heard of. It was released last year and based on this book by Louisa May Alcott, one of my most favorite authors. I LOVED it. And I highly recommend it. It really made me think about what is most important in my life and what I am grateful for. A really great family movie, my two little ones sat and watched the whole thing with me. I think I have found a new Thanksgiving tradition! I think I will get the book and then decide if I want to read the book every year or watch the movie. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. wow I would love to watch that I LOVE Louisa May Alcott

    ReplyDelete

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!