Tuesday, November 24, 2009

ANOTHER LOOK: Thanksgiving Centerpieces

























The first picture from Country Living is my original inspiration. Notice the Indian Corn.
The second picture is what I threw together with what I had.
The third picture is what I came up with using my New Blocks and the beautiful fall floral arrangement my SIL brought last weekend. So basically, I couldn't have done this without my SIL's! Thanks, girls, you're the best! :) I love how it turned out.
I took a smaller vase to put the flowers in, and then put them in a bigger hurricane with rafia and fall leaves. Then I took my indian corn and "scattered" it around. The tablerunner is a little number I put together with some fabric given to me, years ago. I love it, it seems to work all year round.
So this is the view I will be enjoying for the next couple of days until the big feast!

2 comments:

  1. WOW looks great!! Glad you liked the flowers! Miss you already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How festive and "country" themed! Love the flowers AND the blocks!
    Have a great Turkey day and ur on our list of THANKFUL FOR!

    ReplyDelete

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!