Monday, November 2, 2009

RECOVERY

After a Happy Halloween weekend...
A million pounds of candy....
And six cousins having a great time, it was time to assess the damage Monday morning...
These are the BEFORE pictures....
And here are the AFTER....
I got the itch to reorganize the girls room. I cleaned, rearranged, reorganized, and got rid of stuff. I spent a good portion of the day in thier room and it was SO satisfying :) Not to mention it was fun being side by side with my girls all day while they played. They helped alot too!
Due to lack of space and my oh-so-creative mind, I "repurposed" the play refridgerator as an extension of the bookcase for now. I just took the doors off and am saving them for later. Wouldn't this also make a cute bedside table, right side up?
Hope you had a great weekend and are recovering as well!

2 comments:

  1. adorable! The room looks great! organizing is the BEST feeling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you feel so great? I love it when I get the itch to organize Jordyn's room... once a year.

    ReplyDelete

{Please do not post any personal information including family names, where I live, etc. And if you are not a registered user, please let me know who you are.} NOW... Tell me what you think!!